Get the most out of your Ikon Pass when you take advantage of the benefits we offer at Squaw Alpine.
Friends & Family Lift Tickets
- Your 10 Ikon Friends & Family tickets give you 25% off the daily window price and they work any day, including weekends & holidays.
- Friends & Family tickets do not sell out.
- You can visit any ticket window at Squaw or Alpine seven days a week to purchase your tickets in-person.
- Friends & Family tickets are also available for purchase online. If you are an Ikon Pass holder who has visited us before, you should have received an email with a link to purchase your tickets. If you have not visited us before or you did not receive that email, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send it to you. The link to purchase Ikon Friends & Family tickets is not available on the website.
- If you know what day you plan to visit, you can give us a call at 800-403-0206 at least 18 days in advance and we will mail your tickets to you.
50% Off Hot Wax
Starting Saturday, February 27th, Ikon Pass holders get 50% off on belt waxes at Squaw and Alpine. This offer is available every Saturday and Sunday at both mountains for the rest of the season. Visit the rental shop at either Squaw or Alpine to drop off your equipment.
50% Off Demo Equipment
Every Wednesday for the rest of the season, Ikon Pass holders save 50% off Demo Equipment. We strongly encourage you to book online in advance using the promo code WednesdayDemo. Offer starts Wednesday, March 3rd.
Booking multiple days? Start your demo on a Wednesday and receive 50% on the following days as well!
15-30% off on Lodging at The Village at Squaw Valley
Take advantage of the Ikon Slopeside Lodging Deal, exclusively for pass holders. When you stay at The Village at Squaw Valley, you’ll be in the heart of the winter fun and just steps from skiing, riding, shopping, dining, and other activities.
- Midweek (Sunday-Thursday) Stays: 30% off. No minimum length of stay.
- Weekend (Friday & Saturday) Stays: 15% off. 2-night minimum.
- Must present season pass or pass purchase receipt when checking in.
- Blackout Dates: May 28-30, 2021
Save 20% on Midweek Backcountry Tours with Alpenglow Expeditions
Ikon Pass holders now save 20% on Monday-Thursday backcountry tours with Alpenglow Expeditions through the end of the season. This is the perfect way to hone in your backcountry skills while discovering some of the area’s most coveting backcountry terrain. All tours start at the base of Squaw or Alpine. Riding the lifts means less time hiking and more time skiing and riding this incredible backcountry terrain. Use code “IKON20” at checkout to get your discount.
Online Logo Store Discounts
Visit retail.squawalpine.com and receive 15% off on exclusive Squaw Alpine logowear! Use the code “IKON2021” at checkout to save. This code cannot be applied to items that are already on sale.
Ikon Pass holders get exclusive discounts at 10 stores in The Village at Squaw Valley and at Alpine Meadows. Full Ikon Pass holders receive 15% off while Ikon Base Pass holders get 10% off. Discounts are included at name-brand stores like Oakley and The North Face as well as some of our smaller businesses like Spruced Home & Gift. Discounts are not available for hard goods like skis or snowboards. They also are not offered on Yeti or GoPro products.
Full list of shops with retail discounts: Parallel Mountain Sports, The Ledge Boardshop, The North Face, Oakley, Village Logo Company, Spruced Home & Gift, High Camp Marketplace, KTees Logo Wear, Estelle Sports, and Wanderlust Yoga Studio (currently closed due to Covid-19).
Food & Beverage Discounts
Choose from 14 dining locations at both Squaw and Alpine that offer Ikon discounts. Whether you want a coffee from Starbucks, lunch outside at The Chalet, or dinner from Rocker, those 15% and 10% off discounts still apply. This year has been especially hard for restaurants, so our local businesses appreciate your support.
Please remember that there is no eating or drinking in lift lines or on the Funitel & Tram. We now have limited indoor dining at this time, but please be advised that this is only 25% capacity. We recommend making your car your home base during the day if you need to take a long break.
Full list of dining outlets with discounts: Rocker@Squaw, Starbucks (both Village and Gold Coast), Olympic House (KT Base Bar, SmOkehouse BBQ, Oh! Burger), The Arc at Gold Coast, Funi’s Mountaintop Cafe & Market, MTN ROOTS Food Truck, Alpine Lodge, The Chalet, High Camp Marketplace (currently closed), The Terrace Bar & Restaurant (currently closed), and Granite Bistro (currently closed).